Some ice melts come with a scooper for you to sprinkle evenly over the icy surfaces.
One of our members uses Eco-traction and loves it. Here are the highlights of this particular product:
- Made from volcanic minerals, the granules embed themselves in ice and snow, creating a non-slip surface
- Non-toxic formula benefits plants by retaining moisture and humidity in the soil to store nutrients after the ice melts
- Non-corrosive for concrete, interlocking stones, bricks, wooden deck or metal
- Naturally break down: The granules naturally break down under foot traffic.
- Turns dark green when applied on ice and snow so you and visitors to your home can see where best to walk to avoid slipping and falling.
- 100% natural with no added chemicals and free from chlorides and dyes.
- One cup (1/2lb) covers up to 144 sq. feet.