Bring propagated native plants or salvaged native plants from your garden or just drop by to learn more about natives and pick up new native plants of your choice at this plant giveaway on Saturday June 24, 2023.
Date: June 24, 2023
Time: 10am - 1pm
Location: Earthlinks, 2746 West 13th Avenue, Denver CO
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: July 8, 2023
Stop by Hudson Gardens' Apiary where beekeepers are working with the active beehives.
Free and open to the public.
Date: July 1, 2023
Time: 9am - noon
Location: Hudson Gardens Apiary, 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton CO 80120
Other dates for this event:
Saturday, August 5, 2023
Saturday, September 2, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Additional information here.
Indigo Blooms 6th Annual Lavender Festival. See a small farm in action during this local Lavender Festival. Includes lavender u-pick, craft vendors, antique tractor show, food, live music, lavender plant sale. See an essential oil still, visit the chickens, and watch the pollinating bees at work.
Date: July 8, 2023
Time: 10am - 4pm
Location: Indigo Blooms Botanicals, 8276 Centennial Trail, Elizabeth CO
The Crested Butte Wildflower Festival is an annual 10-day Festival offering over 200 workshops in wildflower expertise each July including painting, pollination, photography, culinary arts, and of course hikes into the wild and into the heart of the Wildflower Capital of Colorado.
Date: July 7 - 16th
Location: Crested Butte, CO
Early registration is advised. To learn more and to register, click here.
More than 2,000 lavender plants set the scene for this family-friendly celebration of Chatfield Farms' Lavender Garden.
Date: July 15 and 16, 2023
Time: 9-4pm each day. Purchase timed tickets in advance, no onsite ticket sales. Location: Chatfield Farms, 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Rd, Littleton. BotanicGardens.org, 720 865-3500
- Demonstrations in dye garden and working blacksmith shop
- Ability to explore Chatfield Farms and their curated Gardens
- The opportunity to talk with Chatfield horticulturists and farmers located throughout the grounds
- Artists presenting and creating during the festival
- Entertainment by a line-up of local Colorado bands performing in the amphitheater
- Performances by The Altaira Flute Ensemble in the Lavender Garden
- Barrel train rides, lawn games and kids craft area
- A variety of food, dessert and drink vendors
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans available for purchase