Homeowners may need an arborist when facing issues like diseased or damaged trees, improper tree growth near structures, or when planning landscaping projects that involve tree planting.
Arborists are equipped to assess the condition of trees, identify potential issues such as diseases or structural problems, and recommend appropriate measures for their care.
Their expertise extends to tree pruning, removal, and planting, ensuring the optimal health and safety of trees in urban and natural settings.
Hiring an arborist can help ensure the well-being of trees and contribute to the overall aesthetic and ecological balance of the environment.
This article from Better Homes and Gardens provide a good amount of detail regarding hiring of an arborist, including addresses these tree concerns and questions such as:
- What is the risk of the tree failing?
- If a tree or limb falls, could it damage property or cause injury?
- Is the tree susceptible to any diseases that are common in the area?
- How do you treat a tree disease?
- Will that insect kill the tree or just eat a few leaves?
- Does the tree need fertilizer?
- Will the roots be a problem for my foundation or driveway?
- Is it safe to prune trees this time of year?