Gardening is more than a hobby for most people - it is a passion. Why? The reasons are unique to each of us, and yet there is a commonality to all our whys.
- gardening is hope
- gardening is like therapy, bringing relaxation and peace of mind
- gardening nourishes our bodies (and souls)
- gardening elevates our spirit
- gardening builds community
- gardening cultivates connections and friendships
- gardening gets families together
- gardening is good exercise
- gardening brings joy - especially in the small things
- gardening allows us to focus on the present
- gardening gives us good doses of nature
- gardening in the sunshine contributes to extra vitamin D for our bodies
- gardening is fun
Why do you garden? Send us your thoughts on gardening at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll post replies as an addendum to this post. Thanks for participating!